Make room for Tarasca! Updating more soon. Stay tuned!!
I just want to take a moment of my time to say Thank You! Thanks for your feedback, thanks for your contributions, thanks for following my journey, and most of all; Thank You for supporting this wikia. I absolutely love this place and each person that makes it possible.
- This is my PERSONAL blog, and PERSONAL experience and this page is not the official information page for these fams. I have set up a discussion thread in the forum as well.. Please keep in mind while you're using this as a resource that it is still my personal space.
Hmmmm, so.....I am searching for the paths. And looking close to understand better. I learn and understand visually much quicker. If I could just build a tree and store my trial and error. Hmm. Well... Feel free to chime in as a comment, but this will be messy. Forgive me. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you feel that you can help.
I think I can save on overall relics by considering where I spend the bulk of the Stats panels. I haven't determined yet where I am going with this, possibly a budget... Just an idea, since that will help keep me focused. Need to expand this idea... hmm.. valafar doesn't need all these atk tiles, though right? and what about tarasca... can save on relics for a custom build right?
- Valafar 1264 relics (if you purchase every tile)
- Tarasca 1274 relics (if you purchase every tile)
Full Skill Trees
The messy area
So I began by choosing my first skill, Blazing Rapier. Then moved back to the stats honeycomb. YELLOW stars increase rarity. BLUE shield with sword increase skill level. So then I found the shortest route from the beginning to the first YELLOW, while landing on BLUE along the way. In order for you to choose them, tiles need to be interlocked. So don't worry you can just add more to the stats later (like +300 wis, you would just select one next to your path.) Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. ;)
So, just an update.. After rank rewards came out from towers I traded in all my relic to see how many panels I could afford. For the life of me, I could not figure out the math to reach the epic already. Photo here: CLICK . But it is still my goal to wait on puchasing any additional panels and focus on rarity.
Just a side note.. I wrote Dena with several questions that I had. The ones they prepared a response for: They refer to this feature as the "BloodCrypt." (pretty awesome:D) The stats of a blood linked familiar can only be boosted by a panel. (Hmmmm) Blood relics will be available from any events and there is no deadline to date. And finally I wanted to know how many relics or fragments are needed to fully boost each fam. And they are unfortunately unable to reveal this to players at this time. NOW my mind is spinning. So I will focus and update my thoughts later.
After reading the email and studying the images friends have shared with me, I have decided on a new goal. Dual skill. Now although rarity does not affect the stats in the case of this familiar, it does open up larger stat panels. The +300 stat panels are +75 points per soul fragment. The +1000 are +100 stat per soul fragment. So for efficiency purpposes I am still on track. In a way its like getting more for your money. (woo!)
By the way, these 4 images are my actual Valafar.
There is strategy to be had here for those of you not obtaining relics at the rate active runners are.' 'And now lets take a break from this guy and meet Tarasca...
This time I am totally into the art. Cool looking thing. And the mystery spaces. I can not wait to get there. SEND me your images :D
I have this guy on a brute bomb2 account. I thought of all of the possibilities before choosing his skills. THANK YOU dena for giving me a choice.
I got a bit too busy playing with gear so check the gallery below and don't forget there is a Q&A page available in the forum for discussion. See you soon, blog.
Offensive: Blazing Rapier
- Level 1: 115% WIS damage to 3 random foe, pos indep
- Level 2: 115% WIS damage to 4 random foe, pos indep
- Level 3: 115% WIS damage to 5 random foe, pos indep
- Level 1: Raise WIS by 10%, self & adj.
- Level 2: Raise WIS by 15%, self & adj.
- Level 3: Raise WIS by 20%, self & adj.
Ward: Inferno Aegis
- Level 1: Reduce Pyhsical damage to self & adj by 10%
- Level 2: Reduce Pyhsical damage to self & adj by 20%
- Level 3: Reduce Pyhsical damage to self & adj by 30%
Offensive: Fierce Dash
- Level 1: 140% ATK damage to 3 random foe, pos indep, increased if fewer
- Level 2: 140% ATK damage to 4 random foe, pos indep, increased if fewer
- Level 3: 140% ATK damage to 5 random foe, pos indep, increased if fewer
Buff: Stone Guard
- Level 1: Raise ATK & DEF by 10% (wis), self & adj.
- Level 2: Raise ATK & DEF by 15% (wis), self & adj.
- Level 3: Raise ATK & DEF by 20% (wis), self & adj.
Reactive: Reflecting Carapace
- Level 1: Reflect 50% of ATK/AGI damage, up to two foes
- Level 2: Reflect 55% of ATK/AGI damage, up to two foes
- Level 3: Reflect 60% of ATK/AGI damage, up to two foes
Offensive: Just Deserts
- Level 1: 105% ATK damage to 3 random foes
- Level 2: 105% ATK damage to 4 random foes
- Level 3: 105% ATK damage to 5 random foes
- Level 1: Raise ATK and WIS of self by 10% and 50% of its WIS respectively.
- Level 2: Raise ATK and WIS of self by 15% and 60% of its WIS respectively.
- Level 3: Raise ATK and WIS of self by 20% and 70% of its WIS respectively.
Reactive: Reflecting Carapace
- Level 1: Take damage in place of any ally and unleash a 100% ATK counter attack.
- Level 2: Take damage in place of any ally and unleash a 120% ATK counter attack.
- Level 3: Take damage in place of any ally and unleash a 140% ATK counter attack.
Data, Images and stuff to look at
Blood linked fam Q&A - Feel free to check in with your thoughts, questions, images and feedback!
I'm not a girl who expects people in life to constantly help me reach goals. I am forever gracious.
The following page could not be possible without the fantastic contribution of the following wikians:
- Yuhhaur - Thank you very much for always believing in me and fixing my little mistakes, which around here, you often do. And for putting up with my low tolerance level :D
- Phreakero- Thank you for helping me grow. I'm also really happy (and thankful) that you're back. And just when we needed you. :D
- Rlsf - Thank you for caring what I think and being respectful of my ideas and work here. I appreciate your positivity and willingness to step in and guide when I don't have it correct, or I am just lost. :D