PvP Events were introduced to the game on September 11th, 2012. They are the third event to have been added to the game.
'PvP Events have the player engaging in PvP as normal except that they earn points based on toughness of opponent and length of their winning streak.
Following details as of God of Steel, PvP Event 40.
About Blood Clashes
Blood Clashes begin once you reach Optio! Up to 10 familiars can join in the battle! If your familiars fall, they're replaced by reserves in time for attacks.
About Skill Boosts
Each time a familiar survives to its next attack round, its skill trigger rate increases.
Receive a reward each time you get 3 back-to-back wins.
If you lose, your record is reset to 0.
If you don't get 3 wins in 10 minutes, none of your wins in the time period count.
After 30 consecutive victories (10 matches), the player receives their final reward and their streak count is reset to 0. The rewards given during the event differ from those given out during normal PvP.
|Rewards (PvP Events 1-30)||Rewards (PvP Event 30+):|
Titles are earned by accumulating certain amounts of points during the event.
Your title affects bonuses earned in battle. Even after the event ends, your title will give a bonus in PvP battles and other events.
So what are you waiting for? Get promoted through the ranks!
Fight PVP battles with your selected brigade meeting the requirements of the specified theme in the event (requirements differ every event), and get an extra point bonus upon winning! The following icon will be displayed next to familiars satisfying requirements of the theme pvp bonus during the event.
Once you reach the rank of Optio, you start Group Battles.
Groups consist of about 10 players, all with the same rank.
Players within the group are ranked by points.
The following day, a certain number of players from that group are promoted, demoted, or retain the same rank.
The number of players in a group that can be promoted two ranks depends on the title.
Group rankings are determined by points earned between 3:00 am and 1:00 am (PT) the following day.
Points earned outside these times are not considered.
Each day players are placed in new groups based on the ranks earned in the previous day's battles.
The new day's rankings begin again at 3:00 am.
- You can check Daily Group Battle results from the Group Overview Screen while in a zone.
- Go to your wagon to view and accept Daily Group Battle rewards.
- Depending on the time you're promoted, you may need to wait before starting another Group Battle.
The more opponents you beat during the event, the more points you'll earn. Score consecutive wins to earn even more points. While traveling through a zone, sometimes a Point Boost will occur. During a Point Boost, players receive double points from PvP battles.
Your ranking is determined by points earned during the event.
And for this event, you can win a MYTHIC!
Climb the ranks and make a mythic familiar one of your own!
You can choose to do all-out or standard attacks. All-out attacks take 3 morale, but your party's stats receive a 50% bonus.
You can use the two items listed below to quickly replenish morale:
All points accumulated during the event will affect player rankings. Rankings get updated at odd intervals, so the ranking you see in the zone may be different from the one when the event is over. We appreciate your understanding.
Items that restore morale may be used during the next event. Items that restore morale may be purchased at the Shop during the event. Any unused items may be used during the next event.
Rewards may change without notice during the event. Thank you for your understanding.
|Shade||Bugle||Wereheart Shard||Beastheart Shard||Scarlet Coin||Gjallarhorn||Specter||Amber Specter||Event||Event||Multi-Event|
Titles are earned through competition with small groups of players. Each day of an event, beginning on the second day, players who have met certain point requirements will be split into groups. At the end of each day, players will be promoted, demoted, or retain their title before new groups are created for the next day's competition.
- The #1 Ranked player in each pool is promoted twice
- Top ranked players not #1 will be promoted once
- A middle pack of the players will retain their current rank
- The worst players in the group will be demoted.
The number promoted, retained, and demoted depends on the day of the event and how many points the group cumulatively earned. The more points earned, the more people promote. The further into the event, the smaller the promotion pool becomes.
|“||Your title affects bonuses earned in battle. Even after the event ends, your title will give a bonus in PvP Battles and raid boss events. So what are you waiting for? Get promoted through the ranks!||”|
|— In-game Event text|
Title bonuses increase all stats except for DEF. As of May 8th, 2013 Title bonuses now apply in all situations, including PVP, raid boss events and normal PVE. Stats of familiars displayed outside of Blood Brothers, Empower, Evolution and Bazaar are raised to reflect the title bonus.
Note: Titles are event specific.
Introduction of Blood Clash: An all-out battle involving your entire party. You can participate in a Blood Clash once you earn the title of Praetoriani . The largest possible Blood Clash is 10v10. A Blood Clash occurs every third battle (3, 6, 9...) up to the 30th. If the familiars in the front line become incapacitated, the reserve will take their place.
God of Steel, PvP Event 8 - Present
Blood Clashes happen at every battle after obtaining the title of Optio .
- PvP Event was split to two phases:
- Phase 1 allows top rank of Praefectus Castrorum.
- Phase 2 allows top rank of Magister Equitum.
- A new epic familiar was added as reward for players ranked 2,200 or better. This familiar is rewarded once in each Phase.
- Legendary and Rare rewards are different between Phase 1 and Phase 2.
- Mythic reward is Phase 2 exclusive.
- Top multiplier is 1.5 instead of 1.4
- Four new multipliers introduced, 1.07, 1.08, 1.35 and 1.5.
- Points requirement for 7 initial titles were reduced.
- Titles from Phase 1 will be used in Phase 2.
- Titles from Phase 2 will be reset on beginning of next PvP Event.
- Number of double promotions on Phase 1 was increased to 2-3 double promotions each day, depending on current title.
- Number of double promotions on Phase 2 decreased to 0-1 each day.
PvP Events 24 - Present
Event format returned to be as prior to PvP Event 16. This includes:
- Single PvP Event, not split to 2 phases.
- Titles are the same as prior to PvP Event 16 (Max title is 1.4, Optio is 1.1)
- Number of double promotion spots is 1 for each group.
However, some elements were changed:
- M reward is still present for ranks 90 and better.
- EP reward is still present for ranks 3000 and better.
- Another EP reward is given on event points.
- 2 R1 rewards are given on event points instead of 1.
PvP Event 26 - Present
This was the first PvP Event to introduce Wanted Familiars. If a player has one or more of the Wanted Familiars in his brigade he gains a point bonus.
PvP Event 29 - Present
This is the first PvP Event to introduce Point Frenzy, an extra points bonus activated after 100 PvP match wins. In later PvP Events this was reduced to 80 PvP match wins.
PvP Event 32 - Present
This is the first PvP event to introduce Mythic Reunion and the accompanying M Coins. Instead of getting that event's Mythic familiar, top 90 players all get 1 M Coin instead. Top 10 players get the event's Mythic familiar on top.
M Coins can be used in Mythic Reunion to exchange for previous PvP Mythic familiars. Not all previous Mythic familiars are featured during the same period. The cost for previous Mythic familiars is 2 M Coins while the new event's Mythic familiar costs 1 M Coin. However familiars can only be exchanged once during every Mythic Reunion. The pacts are refreshed after every PvP event.
PvP Event 33 - Present
This is the first PvP event to introduce the Challenge Battle, with a chance to encounter them after each 3 back-to-back wins. Winning all 3 Challenge Battles in 15 minutes earns greater points and rewards.
Also first PvP event to introduce Gear as part of the rewards.
PvP Event 34 - Present
PvP Event 36 - Present
This is the first PvP event to introduce Swift Strikes. Get up to 3 Marks of Glory for each completed Challenge Battle in the first three days of the event!
PvP Event 37 - Present
This is the first PvP event to introduce Final Strikes. Get the Legendary reward familiar for emerging victorious in the final group battle (Tribinus Militum, Legatus Legionis)!
All items (50)
- God of Steel, PvP Event 10
- God of Steel, PvP Event 11
- God of Steel, PvP Event 12
- God of Steel, PvP Event 13
- God of Steel, PvP Event 14
- God of Steel, PvP Event 15
- God of Steel, PvP Event 16, Phase 1
- God of Steel, PvP Event 16, Phase 2
- God of Steel, PvP Event 17, Phase 1
- God of Steel, PvP Event 17, Phase 2
- God of Steel, PvP Event 18, Phase 1
- God of Steel, PvP Event 18, Phase 2
- God of Steel, PvP Event 19, Phase 1
- God of Steel, PvP Event 19, Phase 2
- God of Steel, PvP Event 20, Phase 1
- God of Steel, PvP Event 20, Phase 2
- God of Steel, PvP Event 21, Phase 1
- God of Steel, PvP Event 21, Phase 2
- God of Steel, PvP Event 22, Phase 1
- God of Steel, PvP Event 22, Phase 2
- God of Steel, PvP Event 23, Phase 1
- God of Steel, PvP Event 23, Phase 2
- God of Steel, PvP Event 24
- God of Steel, PvP Event 25
- God of Steel, PvP Event 26
- God of Steel, PvP Event 27
- God of Steel, PvP Event 28
- God of Steel, PvP Event 29
- God of Steel, PvP Event 30
- God of Steel, PvP Event 31
- God of Steel, PvP Event 32
- God of Steel, PvP Event 33
- God of Steel, PvP Event 34
- God of Steel, PvP Event 35
- God of Steel, PvP Event 36
- God of Steel, PvP Event 37
- God of Steel, PvP Event 38
- God of Steel, PvP Event 39
- God of Steel, PvP Event 4
- God of Steel, PvP Event 40
- God of Steel, PvP Event 41
- God of Steel, PvP Event 5
- God of Steel, PvP Event 6
- God of Steel, PvP Event 7
- God of Steel, PvP Event 8
- God of Steel, PvP Event 9